Models for Which the MLE and the Conditional MLE Coincide
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahn, Seung Chan & Hoon Lee, Young & Schmidt, Peter, 2001. "GMM estimation of linear panel data models with time-varying individual effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 219-255, April.
- Wang, Hung-Jen & Ho, Chia-Wen, 2009.
"Estimating fixed-effect panel stochastic frontier models by model transformation,"
31081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Hung-Jen & Ho, Chia-Wen, 2010. "Estimating fixed-effect panel stochastic frontier models by model transformation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 286-296, August.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2012.
"Identifying Distributional Characteristics in Random Coefficients Panel Data Models,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 79(3), pages 987-1020.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2009. "Identifying Distributional Characteristics In Random Coefficients Panel Data Models," Working Papers wp2009_0904, CEMFI.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2009. "Identifying distributional characteristics in random coefficients panel data models," CeMMAP working papers CWP22/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Pizer, William & Morgenstern, Richard & Shih, Jhih-Shyang, 1998.
"The Cost of Environmental Protection,"
dp-98-36, Resources For the Future.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.