Nonparametric Kernel Estimation Applied to Forecasting: An Evaluation Based on the Bootstrap
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3/4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Stengos, T. & Prescott, D., 1988. "Nonparametric Kernel Estimation Applied to Forecasting: An Evaluation Based on the Bootstrap," Staff General Research Papers 11267, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Prescott, D. & Stengos, T., 1989. "Nonparametric Kernel Estimation Applied to Forecasting: An Evaluation Based on the Bootsrap," Staff General Research Papers 11280, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.