Gender-specific trends in the value of education and the emerging gender gap in college completion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 43 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goldin, Claudia & Kuziemko, Ilyana & Katz, Lawrence, 2006.
"The Homecoming of American College Women: The Reversal of the College Gender Gap,"
2962611, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz & Ilyana Kuziemko, 2006. "The Homecoming of American College Women: The Reversal of the College Gender Gap," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 133-156, Fall.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz & Ilyana Kuziemko, 2006. "The Homecoming of American College Women: The Reversal of the College Gender Gap," NBER Working Papers 12139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & William J. Hubbard & Kevin Murphy, 2010.
"Explaining the Worldwide Boom in Higher Education of Women,"
2010-009, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Gary S. Becker & William H. J. Hubbard & Kevin M. Murphy, 2010. "Explaining the Worldwide Boom in Higher Education of Women," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 203 - 241.
- Day, Angelique & Dworsky, Amy & Fogarty, Kieran & Damashek, Amy, 2011. "An examination of post-secondary retention and graduation among foster care youth enrolled in a four-year university," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2335-2341.
- Sarah Hayford, 2013. "Marriage (Still) Matters: The Contribution of Demographic Change to Trends in Childlessness in the United States," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 1641-1661, October.
- Hyunjoon Park & Jere Behrman & Jaesung Choi, 2013. "Causal Effects of Single-Sex Schools on College Entrance Exams and College Attendance: Random Assignment in Seoul High Schools," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 447-469, April.
- Ficano, Carlena Cochi, 2012. "Peer effects in college academic outcomes – Gender matters!," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1102-1115.
- Reijnders, Laurie S.M., 2014. "The college gender gap reversal: Insights from a life-cycle perspective," Research Report 14006-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Edwin S. Wong, 2013. "Gender preference and transfers from parents to children: an inter-regional comparison," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 61-80, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.