Adult mortality in sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from demographic and health surveys
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 41 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kadiyala, Suneetha & Quisumbing, Agnes & Rogers, Beatrice & Webb, Patrick, 2009. "The Impact of Prime Age Adult Mortality on Child Survival and Growth in Rural Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1116-1128, June.
- Akbulut-Yuksel, Mevlude & Turan, Belgi, 2010.
"Left Behind: Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital in the Midst of HIV/AIDS,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5166, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mevlude Akbulut-Yuksel & Belgi Turan, 2013. "Left behind: intergenerational transmission of human capital in the midst of HIV/AIDS," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 1523-1547, October.
- Mevlude Akbulut-Yuksel & Belgi Turan, 2010. "Left Behind: Intergenerational Transmission of Human Captial in the Midst of HIV/AIDS," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive akbulut_hiv.pdf, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Damien De Walque & Deon Filmer, 2013.
"Trends and Socioeconomic Gradients in Adult Mortality around the Developing World,"
Population and Development Review,
The Population Council, Inc., vol. 39(1), pages 1-29, 03.
- de Walque, Damien & Filmer, Deon, 2011. "Trends and socioeconomic gradients in adult mortality around the developing world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5716, The World Bank.
- Bruno Masquelier, 2013. "Adult Mortality From Sibling Survival Data: A Reappraisal of Selection Biases," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 207-228, February.
- Marijke Verpoorten, 2011.
"Leave None to Claim the Land. A Malthusian Catastrophe in Rwanda?,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
29111, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Verpoorten, Marijke, 2011. "Leave None to Claim the Land. A Malthusian Catastrophe in Rwanda?," IOB Working Papers 2011.07, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Emily Oster, 2007. "Routes of Infection: Exports and HIV Incidence in Sub-Saharan Africa," NBER Working Papers 13610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.