Increasing fertility in cohabiting unions: evidence for the second demographic transition in the united states?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 38 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilio Guiterrez & Pablo Suarez-Becerra, 2010.
"The Relationship Between Civil Unions and Fertility in France: Preliminary Evidence,"
1006, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Emilio Gutiérrez & Pablo Suárez Becerra, 2012. "The relationship between Civil Unions and fertility in France: Preliminary evidence," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 115-132, March.
- Lawrence Wu & Kelly Musick, 2008. "Stability of Marital and Cohabiting Unions Following a First Birth," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 27(6), pages 713-727, December.
- Christine Schnor, 2013. "Does waiting pay off? The effect of partnership duration prior to household formation on union stability," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2013-016, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- David Blau & Wilbert Klaauw, 2008.
"A demographic analysis of the family structure experiences of children in the United States,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 193-221, September.
- Blau, David M. & van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2007. "A Demographic Analysis of the Family Structure Experiences of Children in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 3001, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christine Schwartz, 2010. "Pathways to educational homogamy in marital and cohabiting unions," Demography, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 735-753, August.
- Kelly Musick, 2007. "Cohabitation, nonmarital childbearing, and the marriage process," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 16(9), pages 249-286, April.
- Teresa Castro Martin, 2010. "Single motherhood and low birthweight in Spain," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 22(27), pages 863-890, May.
- John Hobcraft, 2008. "The timing and partnership context of becoming a parent," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 19(34), pages 1281-1322, July.
- Kasey Buckles & Joseph Price, 2013.
"Selection and the Marriage Premium for Infant Health,"
Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1315-1339, August.
- Kasey S. Buckles, 2012. "Selection and the Marriage Premium for Infant Health," Working Papers 003, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2012.
- Dirk Konietzka & Michaela Kreyenfeld, 2001. "Non-marital births in East Germany after unification," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2001-027, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Brienna Perelli-Harris & Wendy Sigle-Rushton & Michaela Kreyenfeld & Trude Lappegård & Caroline Berghammer & Renske Keizer, 2010. "The educational gradient of nonmarital childbearing in Europe: emergence of a pattern of disadvantage?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-004, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- repec:eso:journl:v:32:y:2001:i:2:p:153-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giordano, Peggy C. & Seffrin, Patrick M. & Manning, Wendy D. & Longmore, Monica A., 2011. "Parenthood and crime: The role of wantedness, relationships with partners, and ses," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 405-416.
- Frisco, Michelle L. & Weden, Margaret M. & Lippert, Adam M. & Burnett, Kristin D., 2012. "The multidimensional relationship between early adult body weight and women’s childbearing experiences," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(11), pages 1703-1711.
- Laura Tach, 2012. "Family Complexity, Childbearing, and Parenting Stress: A Comparison of Mothers’ and Fathers’ Experiences," Working Papers 1425, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Aslan Zorlu & Clara Mulder, 2011. "Ethnic Differences in Leaving Home: Timing and Pathways," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 49-72, February.
- Masnick, George S., 2001. "The New Demographics of Housing," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt9668w1w4, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Jan M. Hoem & Dora Kostova, 2007. "Early traces of the Second Demographic Transition in Bulgaria: a joint analysis of marital and non-marital union formation," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-020, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Kathryn Grace & Stuart Sweeney, 2014. "Pathways to marriage and cohabitation in Central America," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(6), pages 187-226, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.