The impact of war, famine, and economic decline on marital fertility in ethiopia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 36 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathalie Williams & Dirgha Ghimire & William Axinn & Elyse Jennings & Meeta Pradhan, 2012. "A Micro-Level Event-Centered Approach to Investigating Armed Conflict and Population Responses," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1521-1546, November.
- Parfait Eloundou-Enyegue & Sarah Giroux, 2012. "Fertility Transitions and Schooling: From Micro- to Macro-Level Associations," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1407-1432, November.
- Mayra Buvinic & Monica Das Gupta & Ursula Casabonne & Philip Verwimp, 2013.
"Violent Conflict and Gender Inequality: An Overview,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 110-138, February.
- Mayra Buvinic & Monica Das Gupta & Ursula Casabonne & Philip Verwimp, 2012. "Violent Conflict and Gender Inequality: An Overview," HiCN Working Papers 129, Households in Conflict Network.
- Mayra Buvinic & Monica Das Gupta & Ursula Casabonne & Philip Verwimp, 2012. "Violent Conflict and Gender Inequality: An Overview," Working Papers CEB 12-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Buvinic, Mayra & Das Gupta, Monica & Casabonne, Ursula & Verwimp, Philip, 2013. "Violent conflict and gender inequality : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6371, The World Bank.
- Chen, Yuyu & Zhou, Li-An, 2007. "The long-term health and economic consequences of the 1959-1961 famine in China," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 659-681, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.