Why marry? Race and the transition to marriage among cohabitors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 32 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcia J. Carlson, 2007. "Trajectories of Couple Relationship Quality after Childbirth: Does Marriage Matter?," Working Papers 897, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Ronald Mincy & Shoshana Grossbard & Chien-Chung Huang, 2005. "An Economic Analysis of Co-Parenting Choices: Single Parent, Visiting Father, Cohabitation, Marriage," Labor and Demography 0505004, EconWPA.
- Maria Cancian & Daniel Meyer, 2014. "Testing the Economic Independence Hypothesis: The Effect of an Exogenous Increase in Child Support on Subsequent Marriage and Cohabitation," Demography, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 857-880, June.
- Ariel Kalil, 2003. "Fathers’ perceptions of paternal roles: Variations by marital status and living arrangement," Working Papers 955, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Maureen Waller & Sara McLanahan, 2002. "Do Unmarried Parents' Expectations Predict Marital Transitions? Early Evidence from the Fragile Families and Child Well-Being Study," JCPR Working Papers 258, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Ahituv, Avner & Lerman, Robert I., 2005. "Job Turnover, Wage Rates, and Marital Stability: How Are They Related?," IZA Discussion Papers 1470, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jennifer A. Holland, 2013. "Love, marriage, then the baby carriage? Marriage timing and childbearing in Sweden," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(11), pages 275-306, August.
- Gibson, Camille & Roberson, Dominique & Daniel, Angela, 2009. "African American women on the possibilities of a relationship with an ex-offender," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 328-332, July.
- Ayako Kondo, 2012. "Gender-specific labor market conditions and family formation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 151-174, January.
- Julien O. Teitler & Nancy E. Reichman & Lenna Nepomnyaschy & Irwin Garfinkel, 2006. "Effects of Welfare Participation on Marriage," Working Papers 933, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- repec:ese:iserwp:2008-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Audrey Light & Yoshiaki Omori, 2013.
"Determinants of Long-Term Unions: Who Survives the “Seven Year Itch”?,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 851-891, December.
- Audrey Light & Yoshiaki Omori, 2012. "Determinants of Long-Term Unions: Who Survives the “Seven Year Itch”?," Working Papers 12-02, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Catherine Kenney, 2007. "His Dollar ? Her Dollar ? Their Dollar: The Effects of Couples' Money Management Systems on Union Dissolution and Women's Labor Force Participation," Working Papers 25, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.