Parental divorce in childhood and demographic outcomes in young adulthood
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 32 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steffen Reinhold & Thorsten Kneip & Gerrit Bauer, 2013.
"The long run consequences of unilateral divorce laws on children—evidence from SHARELIFE,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 1035-1056, July.
- Reinhold, Steffen & Kneip, Thorsten & Bauer, Gerrit, 2011. "The Long Run Consequences of Unilateral Divorce Laws on Children –Evidence from SHARELIFE," MEA discussion paper series 11240, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Heather Antecol & Kelly Bedard, 2002. "Does Single Parenthood Increase the Probability of Teenage Promiscuity, Drug Use and Crime?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-23, Claremont Colleges.
- Heckman, James J. & Masterov, Dimitriy V., 2004.
"Skill Policies for Scotland,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1444, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ese:iserwp:2002-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna & Vuri, Daniela, 2004. "Does Parental Divorce Affect Adolescents' Cognitive Development? Evidence from Longitudinal Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1206, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Dimitriy V. Masterov, 2005. "Allander Series: Skill Policies for Scotland," NBER Working Papers 11032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torkild Lyngstad, 2004. "The impact of parent's and spouses' education on divorce rates in Norway," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 10(5), pages 121-142, April.
- Rebekah Levine Coley & P. Lindsay Chase-Lansdale, 1999. "Welfare, Poverty, and Financial Strain In Urban African American Families with Adolescent Daughters," JCPR Working Papers 116, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Anna Sanz De Galdeano, 2004. "Does Parental Divorce Affect Adolescents' Cognitive Development? Evidence from Longitudinal Data," CSEF Working Papers 128, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Marco Francesconi, 2005.
"An evaluation of the childhood family structure measures from the sixth wave of the British Household Panel Survey,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(3), pages 539-566.
- David G. Schramm, 2006. "Individual and Social Costs of Divorce in Utah," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 133-151, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.