Stability and change in temporal distance between the elderly and their children
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 32 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenjira Yahirun & Dana Hamplová, 2014. "Childrenâ€™s union status and contact with mothers: A cross-national study," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(51), pages 1413-1444, May.
- Holmlund, Helena & Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2013.
"Meet the Parents? Family Size and the Geographic Proximity Between Adult Children and Older Mothers in Sweden,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19441, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Helena Holmlund & Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2013. "Meet the Parents? Family Size and the Geographic Proximity Between Adult Children and Older Mothers in Sweden," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 903-931, June.
- Emiko Takagi & Merril Silverstein, 2011. "Purchasing Piety? Coresidence of Married Children With Their Older Parents in Japan," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1559-1579, November.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2010.
"Intergenerational Cohabitation in Modern Indonesia: Filial Support and Dependence,"
2010-07, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2011. "Intergenerational cohabitation in modern Indonesia: filial support and dependence," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(S1), pages 87-104, 09.
- Francesca Michielin & Clara Mulder, 2007. "Geographical distances between adult children and their parents in the Netherlands," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 17(22), pages 655-678, December.
- Annika Smits, 2010. "Moving close to parents and adult children in the Netherlands: the influence of support needs," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 22(31), pages 985-1014, June.
- Leen Heylen & Dimitri Mortelmans & Maarten Hermans & Kim Boudiny, 2012. "The intermediate effect of geographic proximity on intergenerational support," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(17), pages 455-486, October.
- Compton, Janice & Pollak, Robert, 2013. "Proximity and Coresidence of Adult Children and their Parents in the United States: Description and Correlates," IZA Discussion Papers 7431, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.