Stability and change in temporal distance between the elderly and their children
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 32 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2011.
"Intergenerational cohabitation in modern Indonesia: filial support and dependence,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(S1), pages 87-104, 09.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2010. "Intergenerational Cohabitation in Modern Indonesia: Filial Support and Dependence," Discussion Papers 2010-07, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Leen Heylen & Dimitri Mortelmans & Maarten Hermans & Kim Boudiny, 2012. "The intermediate effect of geographic proximity on intergenerational support," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(17), pages 455-486, October.
- Jenjira Yahirun & Dana Hamplová, 2014. "Childrenâ€™s union status and contact with mothers: A cross-national study," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(51), pages 1413-1444, May.
- Compton, Janice & Pollak, Robert, 2013. "Proximity and Coresidence of Adult Children and their Parents in the United States: Description and Correlates," IZA Discussion Papers 7431, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helena Holmlund & Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2013.
"Meet the Parents? Family Size and the Geographic Proximity Between Adult Children and Older Mothers in Sweden,"
Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 903-931, June.
- Holmlund, Helena & Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2013. "Meet the Parents? Family Size and the Geographic Proximity Between Adult Children and Older Mothers in Sweden," Munich Reprints in Economics 19441, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Emiko Takagi & Merril Silverstein, 2011. "Purchasing Piety? Coresidence of Married Children With Their Older Parents in Japan," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1559-1579, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.