A method for the estimation of fecundability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 12 (1975)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noreen Goldman & Anne Pebley & Graham Lord, 1984. "Calculation of life tables from survey data: A technical note," Demography, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 647-653, November.
- Thomas Pullum & Stephen Williams, 1977. "A vital statistics-based procedure for estimating conception rates," Demography, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 223-238, May.
- J. Willigan & Geraldine Mineau & Douglas Anderton & Lee Bean, 1982. "A macrosimulation approach to the investigation of natural fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 161-176, May.
- Thomas Pullum, 1982. "The Eventual Frequencies of Kin in a Stable Population," Demography, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 549-565, November.
- Klemp, Marc P B & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2012. "Fecundity, Fertility and Family Reconstitution Data: The Child Quantity-Quality Trade-O Revisite," CEPR Discussion Papers 9121, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.