Data Viz VI
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexandru Telea & Lucian Voinea, 2011. "Visual software analytics for the build optimization of large-scale software systems," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 635-654, December.
- Lars Linsen & Sabine Behrendt, 2011. "Linked treemap: a 3D treemap-nodelink layout for visualizing hierarchical structures," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 679-697, December.
- Claudio Conversano, 2011. "Interactive visualization in multiclass learning: integrating the SASSC algorithm with KLIMT," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 711-731, December.
- Tran Van Long & Lars Linsen, 2011. "Visualizing high density clusters in multidimensional data using optimized star coordinates," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 655-678, December.
- Matthew Ward & Zaixian Xie & Di Yang & Elke Rundensteiner, 2011. "Quality-aware visual data analysis," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 567-584, December.
- Manuel Eugster & Friedrich Leisch, 2011. "Exploratory analysis of benchmark experiments an interactive approach," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 699-710, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.