An industry disaggregated analysis of the determinants of regional entry and exit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beesley, M E & Hamilton, R T, 1984. "Small Firms' Seedbed Role and the Concept of Turbulence," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 217-31, December.
- Catherine Armington & Zoltan Acs, 2002. "The Determinants of Regional Variation in New Firm Formation," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 33-45.
- Peter Johnson & Simon Parker, 1996. "Spatial Variations in the Determinants and Effects of Firm Births and Deaths," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(7), pages 679-688.
- Paul Krugman, 1998. "Space: The Final Frontier," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 161-174, Spring.
- Zoltan Acs & David Storey, 2004. "Introduction: Entrepreneurship and Economic Development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 871-877.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J., 1989. "Variation In Producer Turnover Across U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Papers 12-89-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Calá, Carla Daniela & Manjón Antolín, Miguel C. & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2014.
"The Determinants of Exit in Argentina: Core and Peripheral Regions,"
2072/225299, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Calá, Carla Daniela & Manjón-Antolín, Miguel & Arauzo-Carod, Josep-Maria, 2014. "The determinants of exit in Argentina: core and peripheral regions," NÃ¼lan. Deposited Documents 1976, Centro de Documentación, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata.
- Geraldine Ryan & Bernadette Power & Noreen McCarthy & Paul Braidford, 2011. "Regional Influences oBusiness Transfers within the British Isles," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1094, European Regional Science Association.
- Heike Delfmann, 2012. "Population change and new firm formation in urban and rural regions," ERSA conference papers ersa12p466, European Regional Science Association.
- Joshua Drucker, 2009. "Trends in Regional Industrial Concentration in the United States," Working Papers 09-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Nadine LEVRATTO & Denis CARRÉ, 2013. "La Croissance Des Établissements Industriels : Une Question De Localisation," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 93-120.
- Daniel Liviano & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2012.
"Spatial Exploration of Age Distribution in Catalan Municipalities,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p81, European Regional Science Association.
- Liviano Solís, Daniel & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2013. "Spatial Exploration of Age Distribution in Catalan Municipalities," Working Papers 2072/220222, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.