The Incubator Hypothesis: Re-vitalization of Metropolitan Areas?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 22 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Davelaar, E.J. & Nijkamp, P., 1986. "The incubator hypothesis : re-vitalization of metropolitan areas?," Serie Research Memoranda 0047, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amnon Frenkel & Daniel Shefer & Knut Koschatzky & Gunter Walter, 1998. "Industrial characteristics, production milieu and regional innovation: A comparison of Israel and German industrial plants," ERSA conference papers ersa98p383, European Regional Science Association.
- Amnon Frenkel, 2001. "Barriers and Limitations in the Development of Industrial Innovation in the Region," ERSA conference papers ersa01p38, European Regional Science Association.
- Amnon Frenkel & Daniel Shefer & Knut Koschatzky & Gunter Walter, 2001. "Firm Characteristics, Location and Regional Innovation: A Comparison Between Israeli and German Industrial Firms," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 415-429.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.