Industrial Diversity and Economic Performance in U.S. Areas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 20 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Buch & Martin Schlotter, 2013.
"Regional origins of employment volatility: evidence from German states,"
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Claudia M. Buch & Martin Schlotter, 2008. "Regional Origins of Employment Volatility: Evidence from German States," CESifo Working Paper Series 2296, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert DeFina & Keith Sill, 2003. "Postwar period changes in employment volatility: new evidence from state/industry panel data," Working Papers 03-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Thomas Kemeny & Michael Storper, 2012. "Specialization and Regional Economic Development," SERC Discussion Papers 0121, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- FU, Shihe & DONG, Xiaofang & CHAI, Guojun, 2010.
"Industry specialization, diversification, churning, and unemployment in Chinese cities,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 508-520, December.
- Fu, Shihe & Dong, Xiaofang & Chai, Guojun, 2008. "Industry specialization, diversification, churning, and unemployment in Chinese cities," MPRA Paper 15339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritz, Oliver, 1999. "Optimal Management of a Regional Income and Pollution Portfolio," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa187, European Regional Science Association.
- Valerien O. Pede, 2013. "Diversity And Regional Economic Growth: Evidence From Us Counties," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 111-127, September.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert DeFina & Keith Sill, 2011.
"The long and large decline in state employment growth volatility,"
11-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert Defina & Keith Sill, 2013. "The Long and Large Decline in State Employment Growth Volatility," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(2-3), pages 521-534, 03.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert DeFina & Keith Sill, 2009. "The long and large decline in state employment growth volatility," Working Papers 09-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert DeFina & Keith Sill, 2007. "The long and large decline in state employment growth volatility," Working Papers 07-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Wixe, Sofia & Andersson, Martin, 2013.
"Which Types of Relatedness Matter in Regional Growth? - Industry, occupation and education,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
332, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Sofia Wixe & Martin Andersson, 2013. "Which Types of Relatedness Matter in Regional Growth? -industry, occupation and education," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1326, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- Wixe, Sofia, 2014. "Firm Knowledge, Neighborhood Diversity and Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 360, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert DeFina & Keith Sill, 2005. "On the stability of employment growth: a postwar view from the U.S. states," Working Papers 04-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Edward Nissan & George Carter, 2006. "The measurement of employment diversity for states and regions," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 186-197, June.
- Jackson, Ashley & Whitacre, Brian E., 2012. "How Specialized is “too” Specialized? Outmigration and Industry Diversification in Nonmetropolitan Counties across America," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119739, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2014.
"Regional influences on the prevalence of family versus non-family start-ups,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 421-436.
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2013. "Regional Influences on the Prevalence of Family Versus Non-Family Start-Ups," Ratio Working Papers 212, The Ratio Institute.
- Bernard Trendle, 2009. "The Determinants of Population and Employment Growth in Small Queensland Regions," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(2), pages 295-307, September.
- Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Market Selection and Regional Diversification - Empirical Regularities from German Panel-Data," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1117, European Regional Science Association.
- Kathleen Sherrieb & Fran Norris & Sandro Galea, 2010. "Measuring Capacities for Community Resilience," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 227-247, November.
- Alison Felix, 2012. "Industrial diversity, growth, and volatility in the seven states of the Tenth District," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.