Industrial Diversity and Economic Performance in U.S. Areas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 20 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jackson, Ashley & Whitacre, Brian E., 2012. "How Specialized is “too” Specialized? Outmigration and Industry Diversification in Nonmetropolitan Counties across America," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119739, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Fu, Shihe & Dong, Xiaofang & Chai, Guojun, 2008.
"Industry specialization, diversification, churning, and unemployment in Chinese cities,"
15339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FU, Shihe & DONG, Xiaofang & CHAI, Guojun, 2010. "Industry specialization, diversification, churning, and unemployment in Chinese cities," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 508-520, December.
- Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Market Selection and Regional Diversification - Empirical Regularities from German Panel-Data," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1117, European Regional Science Association.
- Valerien O. Pede, 2013. "Diversity And Regional Economic Growth: Evidence From Us Counties," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 111-127, September.
- Kathleen Sherrieb & Fran Norris & Sandro Galea, 2010. "Measuring Capacities for Community Resilience," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 227-247, November.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert DeFina & Keith Sill, 2011.
"The long and large decline in state employment growth volatility,"
11-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert DeFina & Keith Sill, 2009. "The long and large decline in state employment growth volatility," Working Papers 09-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert DeFina & Keith Sill, 2007. "The long and large decline in state employment growth volatility," Working Papers 07-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert DeFina & Keith Sill, 2005. "On the stability of employment growth: a postwar view from the U.S. states," Working Papers 04-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bernard Trendle, 2009. "The Determinants of Population and Employment Growth in Small Queensland Regions," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(2), pages 295-307, September.
- Thomas Kemeny & Michael Storper, 2012. "Specialization and Regional Economic Development," SERC Discussion Papers 0121, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Alison Felix, 2012. "Industrial diversity, growth, and volatility in the seven states of the Tenth District," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert DeFina & Keith Sill, 2003. "Postwar period changes in employment volatility: new evidence from state/industry panel data," Working Papers 03-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.