Improving Regional I-O Models: Evidence against Uniform Regional Purchase Coefficients across Rows
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 20 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JosÃ© Belbute & AntÃ³nio Caleiro & Gertrudes Guerreiro & Elsa Vaz & Ana Eduardo, 2012. "The input-output table for the Alentejo Region in Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa12p387, European Regional Science Association.
- Fernando Escobedo-CardeÃ±oso & Jan Oosterhaven, 2011. "Hybrid Interregional Input-Output Construction Methods: Applied To The Seven Region Spanish Input-Output Table," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1794, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.