Inference on finite population categorical response: nonparametric regression-based predictive approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis.
Volume (Year): 96 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112915
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abe, Makoto, 1999. "A Generalized Additive Model for Discrete-Choice Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 271-84, July.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, December.
- Opsomer, Jean D. & Breidt, F. Jay & Moisen, Gretchen G. & Kauermann, Goran, 2007. "Model-Assisted Estimation of Forest Resources With Generalized Additive Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 400-409, June.
- Noh, Maengseok & Lee, Youngjo, 2007. "REML estimation for binary data in GLMMs," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 896-915, May.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, December.
- Ciprian M. Crainiceanu & David Ruppert, 2004. "Likelihood ratio tests in linear mixed models with one variance component," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 165-185.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.