A modified two-factor multivariate analysis of variance: asymptotics and small sample approximations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 64 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Azzalini & A. Capitanio, 1999. "Statistical applications of the multivariate skew normal distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 579-602.
- Yasunori Fujikoshi, 1975. "Asymptotic formulas for the non-null distributions of three statistics for multivariate linear hypothesis," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 99-108, December.
- Boos, Dennis D. & Brownie, Cavell, 1995. "ANOVA and rank tests when the number of treatments is large," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 183-191, May.
- Arjun Gupta & Solomon Harrar & Yasunori Fujikoshi, 2008. "MANOVA for large hypothesis degrees of freedom under non-normality," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 120-137, May.
- Harrar, Solomon W. & Bathke, Arne C., 2008. "Nonparametric methods for unbalanced multivariate data and many factor levels," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1635-1664, September.
- Magnus, J.R. & Neudecker, H., 1979. "The commutation matrix: Some properties and applications," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153207, Tilburg University.
- Kakizawa, Yoshihide, 2009. "Third-order power comparisons for a class of tests for multivariate linear hypothesis under general distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 473-496, March.
- Solomon Harrar & Arjun Gupta, 2007. "Asymptotic Expansion for the Null Distribution of the F-statistic in One-way ANOVA under Non-normality," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 531-556, September.
- Gupta, Arjun K. & Harrar, Solomon W. & Fujikoshi, Yasunori, 2006. "Asymptotics for testing hypothesis in some multivariate variance components model under non-normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 148-178, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.