Sequential order statistics and k-out-of-n systems with sequentially adjusted failure rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 48 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vuong, Q.N. & Bedbur, S. & Kamps, U., 2013. "Distances between models of generalized order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 24-36.
- Burkschat, Marco & Torrado, Nuria, 2014. "On the reversed hazard rate of sequential order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 106-113.
- Eric Beutner, 2008. "Nonparametric inference for sequential k-out-of-n systems," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 605-626, September.
- S. Gurler, 2012. "On residual lifetimes in sequential (n − k + 1)-out-of-n systems," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 23-31, February.
- Pareek, Bhuvanesh & Kundu, Debasis & Kumar, Sumit, 2009. "On progressively censored competing risks data for Weibull distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4083-4094, October.
- Burkschat, M. & Kamps, U. & Kateri, M., 2010. "Sequential order statistics with an order statistics prior," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1826-1836, September.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Beutner, E. & Kamps, U., 2008. "Order restricted inference for sequential k-out-of-n systems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(7), pages 1489-1502, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.