The Impact of Globalization on Economies of Developed Countries
AbstractThe concept of globalization is interpreted by various authors in terms of its importance or content. Thisarticlepresents results of an analysis of the influence of globalization trends on important macroeconomic indicators of selected countries. An examination of the level of globalization as a quantitative marker was enabled by the KOF Index of Globalization, which provides an indication of the economic, political and social globalization at global level. Research methods included time series analysis, trend analysis and nonparametric regression model (regression of panel data).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities in its journal Published in Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People.
Volume (Year): 2 (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://jedep.spiruharet.ro/
Economic Globalization; Political Globalization; Social Globalization; KOF Index of Globalization; Open Economy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.