Reform of the International Monetary System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Emerging Markets Forum in its journal Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies.
Volume (Year): 3 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.emergingmarketsforum.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Siregar, 2012. "Exchange Rate Appreciation, Capital Flows and Excess Liquidity: Adjustment and Effectiveness of Policy Responses," Research Studies, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number rp87, June.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013.
"The Impact of Yuan Internationalization on the Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate,"
2013-14, CEPII research center.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013. "The impact of yuan internationalization on the euro-dollar exchange rate," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00801100, HAL.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013. "The impact of yuan internationalization on the euro-dollar exchange rate," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Agnes Benassy-Quere & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013. "The Impact of Yuan Internationalization on the Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 4149, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Olivier Jeanne, 2012. "Global safe assets," BIS Working Papers 399, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2012. "Implications of the Euro's crisis for international monetary reform," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 541-548.
- Jeanne, Olivier, 2012.
"The dollar and its discontents,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1976-1989.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2012. "The Dollar and its Discontents," NBER Working Papers 18143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeanne, Olivier, 2012. "The Dollar and its Discontents," CEPR Discussion Papers 9007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2012. "The Dollar and Its Discontents," Working Paper Series WP12-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Philip Turner, 2013. "Caveat creditor," BIS Working Papers 419, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Zsolt Darvas & Christophe Destais & Ludovic Gauvin & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Shahin Vallée, 2011.
"Global currencies for tomorrow: A European perspective,"
European Economy - Economic Papers
444, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ignazio Angeloni & AgnÃ¨s BÃ©nassy-QuÃ©rÃ© & Benjamin Carton & Christophe Destais & Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry & AndrÃ© Sapir & Shahin VallÃ©e, . "Global currencies for tomorrow: a European perspective," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 592, December.
- André Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Global Currencies for Tomorrow: A European Perspective," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174278, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jack Favilukis & Sydney C. Ludvigson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2014.
"Foreign Ownership of U.S. Safe Assets: Good or Bad?,"
NBER Working Papers
19917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sydney Ludvigson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Jack Favilukis, 2012. "Foreign Ownership of U.S. Safe Assets: Good or Bad?," 2012 Meeting Papers 297, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ken Miyajima & Madhusudan Mohanty & Tracy Chan, 2012. "Emerging market local currency bonds: diversification and stability," BIS Working Papers 391, Bank for International Settlements.
- Philip Lane, 2013. "International Capital Flows and Domestic Financial Conditions: Lessons for Emerging Asia," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp438, IIIS.
- Steiner, Andreas, 2014. "Current account balance and dollar standard: Exploring the linkages," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 65-94.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.