I vincoli di bilancio della sanità alla luce del processo federalista in corso nel Paese: il caso Lazio
AbstractThe aim of this work is to investigate the relationship between budget constraints and local healthcare expenditure, in light of the process of decentralization ongoing in the country. The analysis is conducted with particular reference to the experience of the Lazio region. This document aims at highlighting those elements of the relationship between federalism and healthcare, which tend to weaken regional financial autonomy. The theme of the relationship between regions and finance, not much investigated so far, is analyzed giving particular attention to the limits of the current financing model of regional healthcare systems.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIPI Spa in its journal Rivista di Politica Economica.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January-March)
Contact details of provider:
regional budget; healthcare expenditure; federalism;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Marino).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.