Capitale sociale "robusto": analisi macro, evidenza micro
AbstractThis paper presents a framework characterized by three definitions of social capital and a hypothesis of conceptual robustness that looks, first of all, at the findings of empirical literature on social capital and macro-economic outcomes; and secondly, on a micro-econometric analysis of the accumulation of social capital variables conducted using the ISTAT’s (Italian Central Statistical Office) Multiscopo survey. The paper shows that repeated social interactions and social norms are consistent with a hypothesis of conceptual robustness and that some potential instrumental variables, correlated with social capital accumulation and uncorrelated with household income, provide means to deal with Durlauf’s econometric problems.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIPI Spa in its journal Rivista di Politica Economica.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (January-March)
Contact details of provider:
statistical matching; social capital; conceptual robustness;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiorillo, Damiano, 2011.
"Household waste recycling: national survey evidence from Italy,"
33631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damiano Fiorillo, 2013. "Household waste recycling: national survey evidence from Italy," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(8), pages 1125-1151, October.
- Damiano Fiorillo, 2011. "Household waste recycling: National survey evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers 10_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Fiorillo, D; & Nappo, N;, 2011.
"Job satisfaction in Italy: Individual characteristics and social relations,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
11/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Nappo, Nunzia, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: individual characteristics and social relations," MPRA Paper 31133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damiano Fiorillo & Nunzia Nappo, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: individual characteristics and social relations," Discussion Papers 5_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Marino).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.