Intellectual Property, Competition and Growth: An Introduction
AbstractThis paper introduces the monographic issue of Rivista di Politica Economica on “Intellectual Property, Competition, and Growth”. It presents the twelve contributions selected after a Callfor-Papers. The contributions deal with different facets of the protection of intellectual property rights and analyse micro- and macro-economic consequences of different degree of intellectual property protection, especially as concerns firm competition and macroeconomic growth performance.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIPI Spa in its journal Rivista di Politica Economica.
Volume (Year): 95 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (September-October)
Contact details of provider:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O34 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro D. SCOPELLITI, 2010.
"Competition And Economic Growth: A Critical Survey Of The Theoretical Literature,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(1(11)_Spr), pages 70-93.
- Scopelliti, Alessandro Diego, 2009. "Competition and Economic Growth: a Critical Survey of the Theoretical Literature," MPRA Paper 20079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregorio Giménez, 2011. "Imitations, economic activity and welfare," Documentos de Trabajo dt2011-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Marino).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.