The Production and Consumption of Bio Fuels as the Energy of the Future
AbstractEnsuring the good functioning of the world economy, the rising trends of oil prices, as well as the strong awareness of environment protection issues, have brought the sustained promotion of alternative energy sources. Bio fuels, as possible substitutes for gasoline and diesel, have acquired a greater importance both in the scientific and the politic environments. A thorough analysis of the current global situation, of the production process from an economical perspective, of the main advantages deriving from the mass utilization of bio fuels, as well as of the main governmental policies, is, considering the EU membership of Romania and the instability of oil markets, necessary.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania in its journal Economia. Management.
Volume (Year): 10 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Bio fuels; Investments in Bio Diesel; Bio Diesel Consumption; Market Share; Alternative Fuels; Cost of Production; Greenhouse Gas; Environment; Biothanol.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.