Romania And Bulgaria - Economy, Economic Policies, Foreign Direct Investments And Accession To The Eu
AbstractThis paper focuses on and compares the Bulgarian and Romanian overall economies, with a special emphasis on the issue of Foreign Direct Investments (FDI). The major context here is the simultaneous integration into the EU, expected for January 1st, 2007. Nevertheless, irrespective of any external context, there is not too much literature comparing these two countries. The FDI, in their turn, are viewed as a decisive macro-economic result and macro-policy objective for both countries.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute for Economic Forecasting in its journal Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 2 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
Phone: 004 021 3188148
Fax: 004 021 3188148
Web page: http://www.ipe.ro/
More information through EDIRC
transition economies; foreign direct investments; EU integration;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrei, Dalina Maria, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investments in Romania. A Structural and Dynamic View," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 129-146, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.