Romanian Agrifood Sector – Macroeconomic Correlations Of Domestic Competitiveness
AbstractThe paper focuses on analyzing the influence of extensive and intensive factors from agriculture upon gross value added in the period between 1990 and 2000. The extensive factors are labor force and fixed capital endowment, while the intensive factors are gross efficiency of fixed capital and gross value added intensity. We, also, analyze the agricultural and food production dynamics, the share of agriculture in final output, intermediary consumptions and gross value added in national economy, the structure of agrifood economy, the structure of final output and net efficiency of intermediary consumptions in agrifood economy, the dynamics of final output, intermediary consumption and gross value added in agriculture, food industry and national economy, the dynamics of labor, fixed capital and intermediary consumptions productivity in agrifood economy in the period of transition (1989-2000), in Romania. The paper ends with forecast scenarios of gross value added in the Romanian agriculture based on the multiple regression model.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute for Economic Forecasting in its journal Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 1 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
Phone: 004 021 3188148
Fax: 004 021 3188148
Web page: http://www.ipe.ro/
More information through EDIRC
agrifood economy; competitiveness; agricultural development correlations;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.