The Theory of Business Strategy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The RAND Corporation in its journal RAND Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rje.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai J. Foss, 2002.
"Creating, Capturing and Protecting Value A Property Rights-based View of CompetitiveStrategy,"
DRUID Working Papers
02-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai J. Foss, . "Creating, Capturing and Protecting Value: A Property Rights-based View of Competitive Strategy," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2002-03, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- O'Reilly, Charles A., III & Tushman, Michael, 2007. "Ambidexterity as a Dynamic Capability: Resolving the Innovator's Dilemma," Research Papers 1963, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- David Scheffman & Mary Coleman, 2002. "Current Economic Issues at the FTC," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 357-371, December.
- William E. Kovacic & Carl Shapiro, 2003.
"Antitrust Policy: A Century of Economic and Legal Thinking,"
Law and Economics
- William E. Kovacic & Carl Shapiro, 2000. "Antitrust Policy: A Century of Economic and Legal Thinking," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 43-60, Winter.
- Kovacic, William E. & Shapiro, Carl, 1999. "Antitrust Policy: A Century of Economic and Legal Thinking," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt5zb4g387, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Cartier, Manuel, 2001. "La dynamique de l’adaptation d’industries," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3109, Paris Dauphine University.
- Cartier, Manuel, 2001. "L’interdépendance dans l’adaptation de systèmes : implications théoriques et méthodologiques," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4322, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.