Institutional Change And Inter-Institutional Cooperation – Challenge And Opportunity For Economic Growth And Innovation
AbstractThe knowledge-based economy/society challenges and changes organisations, institutions and job contents generated by new requirements and the increasingly complex and dynamic environment in which they are compelled to act. Institutions and organisations, public or private, need to adjust rapidly and changes in their own action sphere and in environments surrounding them for ensuring sustainability, surviving and competitiveness. Assessment tools and analytical indicators should be developed as institutional analysis will become increasingly relevant for economy and society. Innovation turns into one of the key-concepts also for institutions and institutional change in increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Universitatea Spiru Haret in its journal Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: no. 13 Street Ion Ghica, Quarter 3, Bucharest, Cod postal: 030045, tel: (004021) 455.1000; 314.00.75; 314.00.76, fax: (004021) 314.39.08, e-mail: email@example.com
Phone: (004021) 455.1000
Fax: (004021) 314.39.08
Web page: http://anale-economie.spiruharet.ro/en/
More information through EDIRC
institutional change; inter-institutional cooperation; economic development; social cohesion; innovation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aurelian A BONDREA) or (Constantin Mecu) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Constantin Mecu to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.