Derivates Agricultural Commodity Markets: A Brief Analysis of Their Structure and Operation
AbstractThe aim of this paper is to provide a brief view of the main markets of agricultural commodities derivatives that exist n the global economy today, so, through the study and description of its origins, structure, operating mechanisms, main underlying assets and economic functions carried out by them, the interested users and researchers can obtain data and information useful for a more efficient management of their assets.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Empresariales in its journal Revista Nicolaita de Estudios Económicos.
Volume (Year): VII (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Derivatives; agricultural commodities; futures; options; swaps.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mario Gómez Aguirre).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.