Globalization, Inequality, and Income: Recent Cross-Country Evidence
AbstractUsing a recently-constructed globalization index and standard data on inequality and per-capita income for a sizable cross-country sample, it is noted that increased globalization of a country is associated with higher intracontry income inequality and lower per-capita income.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Camera di Commercio di Genova in its journal Economia Internazionale / International Economics.
Volume (Year): 56 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Via Garibaldi 4, 16124 Genova, Italy
Phone: +39 010 27041
Fax: +39 010 2704222
Web page: http://www.ge.camcom.it/IT/Tool/Modulistica
More information through EDIRC
Globalization; Income inequality; Per-capita income;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.