La sostenibilità dell’UEM, il completamento dell’unione economica e i rapporti con l’unione politica - EMU Sustainability, Economic Union Completion and Links with the Political Union
AbstractThis paper studies the relationship between EMU sustainability and the European Political Union. Following De Grauwe’s suggestions, it is shown that a number of independent economic policies remained in the realm of each member country despite the setting up of EMU could produce shocks putting at risk the latter’s survival. Long term sustainability of EMU requires a full political union of EU countries.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Camera di Commercio di Genova in its journal Economia Internazionale / International Economics.
Volume (Year): 61 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Via Garibaldi 4, 16124 Genova, Italy
Phone: +39 010 27041
Fax: +39 010 2704222
Web page: http://www.ge.camcom.it/IT/Tool/Modulistica
More information through EDIRC
EMU; Economic Union; Political Union; Eurozone;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.