Política monetaria en una economía con dolarización parcial: el caso del Perú
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Banco Central de Reserva del Perú in its journal Revista Estudios Económicos.
Volume (Year): (2000)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garcia-Escribano, Mercedes, 2010. "Peru: Drivers of De-dollarization," Working Papers 2010-011, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Lahura, Erick, 2012. "Midiendo los efectos de la política monetaria a través de las expectativas de mercado," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 23, pages 39-52.
- Renzo Rossini & Marco Vega, 2007.
"The monetary policy transmission mechanism under financial dollarization: the case of Peru 1996-2006,"
2007-017, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Renzo Rossini & Marco Vega, 2008. "The monetary policy transmission mechanism under financial dollarisation: the case of Peru 1996-2006," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 395-412 Bank for International Settlements.
- Saki Bigio & Jorge Salas, 2006. "Non-Linear Effects of Monetary Policy and Real Exchange Rate Shocks in Partially Dollarized Economies: An Empirical Study for Peru," Working Papers 2006-008, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Lahura, Erick, 2012. "Measuring the Effects of Monetary Policy Using Market Expectations," Working Papers 2012-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Publicaciones Económicas).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.