Organisational culture dimensions in Romanian finance industry
AbstractAs part of the GLOBE project, this paper explores the societal and the organizational culture of the Romanian finance industry as reflected by middle managers’ opinion. The two culture levels are compared across nine cultural dimensions. The differences between the cultural manifestations (practices and values) are analyzed through comparing the middle managers’ answers to “what is” and “what should be” type questions at organizational and societal levels. The findings show some significant differences for the majority of the cultural dimensions examined both between culture levels (organizational versus societal) and culture manifestations (practices versus values).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Rainer Hampp Verlag in its journal Journal for East European Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 15 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/
Postal: Rainer Hampp Verlag, Journals, Marktplatz 5, 86415 Mering, Germany
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- P12 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Capitalist Enterprises
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.