Il dollaro: ieri, oggi e domani
AbstractThe article is part of the special issue of the journal on Charles P. Kindleberger (CPK). It is here reported one of CPK's best known articles published in the old series of Moneta e Credito (vol. 38 n. 152, december 1985, pp. 355-69). The article reconstructs the recent history of the dollar and draws some implications on the dollarÕs prospective trends. Read today, the article testifies of Kindleberger's refined analytical skills and of his ability to use history for making sensible predictions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economia civile in its journal Moneta e Credito.
Volume (Year): 63 (2010)
Issue (Month): 251 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.economiacivile.it
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N12 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N42 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.