Sulla transizione dal capitalismo all'autogestione
AbstractA system of firms managed by the workers, if organized in the LMF form as suggested by Vanek, realizes a new method of production, one of the possible forms of a market based socialism. Thus, it is interesting to investigate the issue of a transition from capitalism to the new mode of production. This is the main aim of the present article. The economic literature on the transition to socialism deals with many issues, but for the most part it is based on the idea tha t socialism must necessarily imply centralized planning. However, the problems posed for a socialist system in which firms are managed by workers are not entirely different. Rather, in this case the difficulties turn out to be smaller. This is true for many reasons, but chiefly because the cooperative system is a market system.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economia civile in its journal Moneta e Credito.
Volume (Year): 63 (2010)
Issue (Month): 250 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.economiacivile.it
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaetano Cuomo, 2011. "NOTE BIBLIOGRAFICHE: JOSSA B. (2010), Esiste un'alternativa al capitalismo? L'impresa democratica e l'attualitá del marxismo, Manifestolibri, Roma," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 64(254), pages 177-180.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.