Sudhir Anand, Inequality and Poverty in Malaysia, measurement and decomposition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Programme National Persée in its journal Tiers-Monde.
Volume (Year): 24 (1983)
Issue (Month): 95 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.persee.fr/web/revues/home/prescript/revue/tiers
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rohit Mutatkar, 2005. "Social Group Disparities and Poverty in India," Development Economics Working Papers 22342, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Durgesh Chandra Pathak, 2010.
"Poverty and Inequality in Uttar Pradesh during 1993-94 to 2004-05 A Decomposition Analysis,"
Development Economics Working Papers
23022, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Durgesh Chandra Pathak, 2010. "Poverty and inequality in Uttar Pradesh during 1993-94 to 2004-05: A Decomposition analysis," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-014, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rohit Mutatkar, 2009. "Social Group Disparities and Poverty in India," Working Papers id:1980, eSocialSciences.
- Mary Keeney & Mark O’ Brien, 2008. "Examining the Role of Off-Farm Income in Insulating Vulnerable Farm Households from Poverty," Working Papers 0820, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Kazi Arif Uz Zaman & Takahiro Akita, 2011. "Spatial Dimensions of Income Inequality and Poverty in Bangladesh: An Analysis of the 2005 Household Income and Expenditure Survey Data," Working Papers EMS_2011_20, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Subramanian, Subbu, 2011. "Inequality measurement with subgroup decomposability and level-sensitivity," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 5(9), pages 1-18.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.