A. Sen, Poverty and Famines, an essay on Entitlement and Deprivation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Programme National Persée in its journal Tiers-Monde.
Volume (Year): 24 (1983)
Issue (Month): 93 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.persee.fr/web/revues/home/prescript/revue/tiers
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deepankar Basu, 2011. "Relative mortality improvements as a marker of socio-economic inequality across the developing world, 1990-2009," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-27, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Luis Carvalho & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011. "Where are the poor in International Economics?," FEP Working Papers 425, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Joshua Evan Blumenstock & Nathan Eagle & Marcel Fafchamps, 2011.
"Risk and Reciprocity Over the Mobile Phone Network: Evidence from Rwanda,"
11-25, NET Institute, revised Sep 2011.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Joshua Blumenstock and Nathan Eagle, 2011. "Risk and Reciprocity Over the Mobile Phone Network: Evidence from Rwanda," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2011-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Blumenstock & Nathan Eagle & Marcel Fafchamps, 2011. "Risk and Reciprocity Over the Mobile Phone Network: Evidence from Rwanda," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jamey Essex, 2010. "Sustainability, Food Security, and Development Aid after the Food Crisis: Assessing Aid Strategies across Donor Contexts," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(11), pages 3354-3382, October.
- Risse, Mathias, 2009. "Immigration, Ethics and the Capabilities Approach," MPRA Paper 19218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.