Variety, Structure and Change : an evolutionary perspective on the compétitive process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Programme National Persée in its journal Revue d'économie industrielle.
Volume (Year): 59 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.persee.fr/web/revues/home/prescript/revue/rei
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Llerena, Patrick & Oltra, Vanessa, 2002.
"Diversity of innovative strategy as a source of technological performance,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 179-201, June.
- Patrick LLERENA & Vanessa OLTRA, 2001. "Diversity of innovative strategy as a source of technological performance," Working Papers of BETA 2001-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Patrick Llerena & Vanessa Oltra, 2000. "Diversity of Innovative Strategy as a Source of Technological Performance," DRUID Working Papers 00-1, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Murat YILDIZOGLU (Université Aix-Marseille3), 2009. "Evolutionary approaches of economic dynamics (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Sydney Winter & Giovanni Dosi, 2000. "Interpreting Economic Change: Evolution, Structures and Games," LEM Papers Series 2000/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2008. "Environmental innovation and industrial dynamics: the contributions of evolutionary economics," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-28, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.