Recent evolution of Brazil’s economy, the macroeconomic outlook and electricity sector dynamics
AbstractWith reference to a very favorable macroeconomic context of the Brazilian economy in 2007, the objective of this paper is to analyze the impacts on consumption of electricity and the expansion of installed generating capacity, it seeking a position signal on the real prospects of balance of imbalance between supply and demand of electric energy for the coming years.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by ISEG, Technical University of Lisbon in its journal Portuguese Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): XIV (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Brazilian economy; electricity sector; scenarios.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paulo Lopes Henriques).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.