Internalizing Externalities in Second-Best Tax Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 51 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
- Gerhard O. OROSEL & Ronnie SCHÖB, 1996. "Internalizing Externalities in Second-Best Tax Systems," Vienna Economics Papers vie9605, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scholz, Christian M., 1996. "A note on the double dividend hypothesis," Kiel Working Papers 764, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Scholz, Christian M., 1997. "Environmental tax reform and the double dividend: An econometric demand analysis," Kiel Working Papers 821, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- William Jaeger, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Environmental Taxation," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 49(1), pages 101-119, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.