Voluntary Tax Compliant Behavior of Spanish Income Tax Payers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 49 (1994)
Issue (Month): Supplement ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2001.
"Impact of income-detection technology and other factors on aggregate income tax evasion:the case of the United States,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(219), pages 401-415.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2001. "Impact of income-detection technology and other factors on aggregate income tax evasion:the case of the United States," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(219), pages 401-415.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2009.
"Why Pay Taxes When No One Else Does?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4153, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ratto, Marisa & Thomas, Richard & Ulph, David, 2013. "The indirect effects of auditing taxpayers," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4728, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jorge Onrubia, 2006. "The Reform of the Tax Administration in Spain," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0612, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Wenzel, Michael, 2005. "Motivation or rationalisation? Causal relations between ethics, norms and tax compliance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 491-508, August.
- Wenzel, Michael, 2004. "An analysis of norm processes in tax compliance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 213-228, April.
- Kirchler, Erich & Hoelzl, Erik & Wahl, Ingrid, 2008. "Enforced versus voluntary tax compliance: The "slippery slope" framework," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 210-225, April.
- Profeta, Paola & Puglisi, Riccardo & Scabrosetti, Simona, 2013. "Does democracy affect taxation and government spending? Evidence from developing countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 684-718.
- Cebula, Richard, 1996. "An Empirical Analysis of the Impact of Government Tax and Auditing Policies on the Size of the Underground Economy: The Case of the United States, 1973-94," MPRA Paper 49810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wenzel, Michael, 2005. "Misperceptions of social norms about tax compliance: From theory to intervention," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 862-883, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.