Beyond Hofstede and GLOBE: Improving the quality of cross-cultural research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Palgrave Macmillan in its journal Journal of International Business Studies.
Volume (Year): 41 (2010)
Issue (Month): 8 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/
Postal: Palgrave Macmillan Journals, Subscription Department, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 6XS, UK
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melnyk, Valentyna & Giarratana, Marco & Torres, Anna, 2014. "Marking your trade: Cultural factors in the prolongation of trademarks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 478-485.
- de Jong, Gjalt & van Houten, Jerry, 2014. "The impact of MNE cultural diversity on the internationalization-performance relationship," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 313-326.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2013.
"Weibliche Solo-Selbstständigkeit zwischen Notwendigkeit und Innovationsherausforderung: Beobachtungen über Geschlecht und Unternehmertum in Deutschland
[Female Solo-Self-Employment Between Necess," MPRA Paper 51460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yildiz, H. Emre, 2014. "Not All Differences Are the Same: Dual Roles of Status and Cultural Distance in Sociocultural Integration in Cross-border M&As," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 25-37.
- Černe, Matej & Jaklič, Marko & Škerlavaj, Miha, 2013. "Decoupling management and technological innovations: Resolving the individualism–collectivism controversy," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 103-117.
- Kandogan, Yener, 2012. "An improvement to Kogut and Singh measure of cultural distance considering the relationship among different dimensions of culture," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 196-203.
- Malhotra, Shavin & Sivakumar, K. & Zhu, PengCheng, 2011. "Curvilinear relationship between cultural distance and equity participation: An empirical analysis of cross-border acquisitions," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 316-332.
- David Ralston & Carolyn Egri & Emmanuelle Reynaud & Narasimhan Srinivasan & Olivier Furrer & David Brock & Ruth Alas & Florian Wangenheim & Fidel Darder & Christine Kuo & Vojko Potocan & Audra Mockait, 2011. "A Twenty-First Century Assessment of Values Across the Global Workforce," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 1-31, November.
- Maley, Jane F. & Moeller, Miriam, 2014. "Global performance management systems: The role of trust as perceived by country managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2803-2810.
- Egri, Carolyn P. & Khilji, Shaista E. & Ralston, David A. & Palmer, Ian & Girson, Ilya & Milton, Laurie & Richards, Malika & Ramburuth, Prem & Mockaitis, Audra, 2012. "Do Anglo countries still form a values cluster? Evidence of the complexity of value change," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 267-276.
- Hutzschenreuter, Thomas & Kleindienst, Ingo & Lange, Sandra, 2014. "Added Psychic Distance Stimuli and MNE Performance," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 38-54.
- Nebus, James & Chai, Kah Hin, 2014. "Putting the “psychic” Back in Psychic Distance: Awareness, Perceptions, and Understanding as Dimensions of Psychic Distance," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 8-24.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Gale).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.