The Relation between Inflation and Economic Development: A Statistical Inductive Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Palgrave Macmillan in its journal Staff Papers - International Monetary Fund.
Volume (Year): 7 (1959)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/
Postal: Palgrave Macmillan Journals, Subscription Department, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 6XS, UK
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo Ochoa & Walter Orellana, 2002.
"Una Aproximación No Lineal A La Relación Inflación– Crecimiento Económico: Un Estudio Para América Latina,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Marcelo Ochoa & Walter Orellana Rocha, 2002. "Una aproximación no lineal a la relación inflación - crecimiento económico: Un estudio para América Latina," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 5(2), pages 87-126, December.
- Bruno, Michael & Easterly, William, 1995.
"Inflation crises and long-run growth,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1517, The World Bank.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1997.
"Trade Policy and Economic Development: How We Learn,"
NBER Working Papers
5896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1997. "Trade Policy and Economic Development: How We Learn," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 1-22, March.
- M., Azali & Wong, K. S. Kelly & Lee, C. & Shafinaz, Ahmad Nazar, 2007. "The Asean-5 Future Currency: Maastricht Criteria," MPRA Paper 10272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Athanasios Koulakiotis & Katerina Lyroudi & Nicholas Papasyriopoulos, 2012. "Inflation, GDP and Causality for European Countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 53-62, February.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Maria Antoinette Silgoner, 2004. "Groth effects of inflation in Europe: How low is too low, how high is too high?," Vienna Economics Papers 0411, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Gale).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.