The Derivation of the Liquidity Ratio in the EMS: Comment on Kremers and Lane
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Palgrave Macmillan in its journal Staff Papers - International Monetary Fund.
Volume (Year): 39 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/
Postal: Palgrave Macmillan Journals, Subscription Department, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 6XS, UK
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- I.J.M de Greef & P.L.C. Hilbers & L.H. Hoogduin, 1998. "Moderate Monetarism: A Brief Survey of Dutch Monetary Policy in thePost-War Period," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 28, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Ivo Arnold, 1994. "The myth of a stable European money demand," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 249-259, July.
- Frank Butter & Simon Dijken, 1997. "The Information Contents of Aggregated Money Demand in the EMU," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 233-244, July.
- Carlo Monticelli, 1996. "EU-wide money and cross-border holdings," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 215-235, September.
- Carlo Monticelli, 1993. "'All the money in europe?' An investigation of the economic properties of EC-wide extended monetary aggregates," BIS Working Papers 19, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ivo Arnold, 1996. "Fallacies in the interpretation of a european monetary aggregate," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 753-762, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Gale).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.