The Current Economic Crisis and Lessons for Economic Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Palgrave Macmillan in its journal Eastern Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 35 (2009 Summer)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/
Postal: Palgrave Macmillan Journals, Subscription Department, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 6XS, UK
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Csaba, László, 2011.
"Milyen a jó közgazdaságtan? Töprengések Wagener könyve kapcsán. Hans-Jürgen Wagener: Wirtschaftsordnung im Wandel. Zur Transformation, 1985-2010. Metropolis Verlag, Marburg, 2011, 286 o
[Wh," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 477-482.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita, 2010. "Microcredit in advanced economies as a "third way”: a theoretical reflection," MPRA Paper 21109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred Gärtner & Florian Jung, 2010. "Clothes for the Emperor or Can Graduate Schools Learn From Undergraduate Macroeconomics?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2010-19, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Filis, George & Degiannakis, Stavros & Floros, Christos, 2011. "Dynamic correlation between stock market and oil prices: The case of oil-importing and oil-exporting countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 152-164, June.
- Stavros A. Drakopoulos, 2011. "Economic Policies, Political Considerations and Overall Health," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(3), pages 273-286, December.
- Khaled Guesmi & Salma Fattoum, 2014. "Measuring contagion effects between crude oil and OECD stock markets," Working Papers, Department of Research, Ipag Business School 2014-090, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Khaled GUESMI & Salma FATTOUM, 2014. "The Relationship between Oil Price and OECD Stock Markets: A Multivariate Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 510-519.
- Loredana RADU, 2013. "America’s Economic Crisis and Europe’s Hamletian Dilemma," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 1(1), pages 143-156, May.
- Mabrouk, Samir & Saadi, Samir, 2012. "Parametric Value-at-Risk analysis: Evidence from stock indices," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 305-321.
- Csaba, László, 2011.
"A magyar átalakulás és fejlődés néhány általánosítható elméleti tanulsága
[Some generalizable theoretical lessons of the Hungarian transformation and development]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 813-831.
- Ben Fine & Elisa Van Waeyenberge, 2013. "A Paradigm Shift that Never Will Be?: Justin Linâ€™s New Structural Economics," Working Papers, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK 179, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Gale).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.