Outsourcing Company Accounting
AbstractTaking into account both the development of information and communication technology and the effects of the current recession on global economy, outsourcing company services has been booming all over the world as it is regarded as a way to meet the strategic goals of cutting costs, improving the satisfaction of the clients’ expectations, and of increasing company efficiency and effectiveness. The paper aims at presenting the current issues of outsourcing accounting professional services and IT support of the company accounting. We have analysed aspects referring to the concept of outsourcing, outsourcing management, and BPO (i.e., Business Process Outsourcing). The advantages, disadvantages, and risks of outsourcing have been pointed out. In addition, the process of outsourcing financial – accounting as well as IT&C services in support of company accounting have analysed.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences in its journal Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series.
Volume (Year): XI (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univ-ovidius.ro/facultatea-de-stiinte-economice
More information through EDIRC
Outsourcing; BPO; Cloud Computing; IT & C Infrastructure;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- H8 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeflea Victor).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.