Quantification and Reflection of Economic Operations with Goods and Services in National Accounts
AbstractThe economic operations quantified and reflected in national accounting, consisting in income and expenditure flows, are classified in operation accounts, according to their intrinsic nature. These are display accounts that allow a decomposition of the relationship existing between two institutional sectors more detailed than that offered by sector accounts. Although a nation’s economy includes an impressive number of economic operations, they can be regrouped into three main categories that are: operations with goods and services, distribution operations and financial operations. Operations with goods and services represent mainly one of the three categories of economic operations.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences in its journal Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series.
Volume (Year): XI (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univ-ovidius.ro/facultatea-de-stiinte-economice
More information through EDIRC
national accounting; income flows; expenditure flows; goods and services; macroeconomics.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeflea Victor).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.