Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Growth in Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 2 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van den Berg, Hendrik, 1997. "The relationship between international trade and economic growth in Mexico," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Khan, Mohsin, 1989.
"Private investment and economic growth in developing countries,"
13655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Mohsin S. & Reinhart, Carmen M., 1990. "Private investment and economic growth in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 19-27, January.
- Reppas, Panayiotis A. & Christopoulos, Dimitris K., 2005. "The export-output growth nexus: Evidence from African and Asian countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 929-940, November.
- Leonardo Letelier & Luis Figueroa, 1994. "Exportaciones, Orientación al Comercio y Crecimiento: Un Enfoque de Cointegración," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 31(94), pages 401-422.
- Kildegaard, Arne & Williams, Pete, 2002. "Banks, systematic risk, and industrial concentration: theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 345-358, April.
- Giersch, Herbert, 1986. "Internal and external liberalisation for faster growth," Kiel Working Papers 275, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gundlach, Erich & Scheide, Joachim & Sinn, Stefan, 1990. "Die Entwicklung nationaler Auslandsvermögenspositionen: Konsequenzen für die Wirtschaftspolitik," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 414, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Barbier, Edward B., 2000. "Links between economic liberalization and rural resource degradation in the developing regions," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 299-310, September.
- Andrew Sumner, 2006. "Why Are We Still Arguing about Globalisation," Working Papers id:538, eSocialSciences.
- Habibullah Khan, 1991. "Measurement and determinants of socioeconomic development: A critical conspectus," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 153-175, March.
- de Pineres, Sheila Amin Gutierrez, 1999. "Externalities in the agricultural export sector and economic growth: a developing country perspective," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 257-267, December.
- Havrylyshyn, Oleh & Tarr, David, 1991. "Trade liberalization and the transition to a market economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 700, The World Bank.
- "Kim, Kwan S.", 1994. "Foreign Trade Regimes, Employment, and Income Distribution―Selected Developing Country Studies―," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 45(3), pages 218-229, July.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 2009. "Miracles and debacles revisited," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 556-572, July.
- Armah Bartholomew, 2000. "Does Latin America Have More to Gain From Exchange Rate Liberalization than Sub-Saharan Africa?," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 113-132.
- Erich Gundlach, 1997.
"Openness and economic growth in developing countries,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 479-496, September.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1997. "Openness and economic growth in developing countries," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1723, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gundlach, Erich, 1996. "Openness and economic growth in developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 749, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Guillaumont, Sylviane, 1988. "Methodological problems in cross-country analyses of economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 22, The World Bank.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1993. "Determinanten des Wirtschaftswachstums : Hypothesen und empirische Evidenz," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1583, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cheng-Hua Tzeng & Paul Beamish & Shih-Fen Chen, 2011. "Institutions and entrepreneurship development: High-technology indigenous firms in China and Taiwan," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 453-481, September.
- Neil Foster, 2006. "Exports, growth and threshold effects in Africa," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 1056-1074.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.