The Public Subsidization of Education and Health in Developing Countries: A Review of Equity and Efficiency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 1 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manos Antoninis & Panos Tsakloglou, 2001. "Who Benefits from Public Education in Greece? Evidence and Policy Implications," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 197-222.
- Sylwester, Kevin, 2002. "Can education expenditures reduce income inequality?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 43-52, February.
- Tsakloglou, Panos & Antoninis, Manos, 1999.
"On the distributional impact of public education: evidence from Greece,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 439-452, October.
- Antoninis, M. & Tsakloglou, P., 1997. "On the Distributional Impact of Public Education: Evidence from Greece," Athens University of Economics and Business 97-01, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- Antoninis, M. & Tsakloglou, P., 1997. "On the Distributional Impact of Public Education: Evidence from Greece," DEOS Working Papers 97-01, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Selden, Thomas M. & Wasylenko, Michael J., 1992. "Benefit incidence analysis in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1015, The World Bank.
- Hentschel, Jesko, 1998. "Distinguishing between types of data and methods of collecting them," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1914, The World Bank.
- Christos Koutsampelas & Panos Tsakloglou, 2011.
"Short-run distributional effects of public education in Greece,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
12-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Koutsampelas, Christos & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2012. "Short-Run Distributional Effects of Public Education in Greece," IZA Discussion Papers 6283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Panagiotis Tsakloglou & Christos Koutsampelas, 2012. "Short-run distributional effects of public education in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 1201, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Patricia Prüfer & Gabriele Tondl, 2009.
"The FDI-Growth Nexus in Latin America: The Role of Source Countries and Local Conditions,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c014_025, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Prüfer, P. & Tondl, G., 2008. "The FDI-Growth Nexus in Latin America: The Role of Source Countries and Local Conditions," Discussion Paper 2008-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Rogers, F. Halsey, 2007.
"Distributional effects of educational improvements :are we using the wrong model ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4427, The World Bank.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Rogers, F. Halsey, 2007. "Distributional effects of educational improvements: Are we using the wrong model?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 735-746, December.
- John Gafar, 2006. "The benefit-incidence of public spending: the Caribbean experience," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 449-468.
- Mete, Cem, 2004. "The inequality implications of highly selective promotion practices," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 301-314, June.
- Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2005.
"Production risk and the functional distribution of income in a developing economy: tradeoffs and policy responses,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 175-208, February.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Stephen Turnovsky, 2003. "Production Risk and the Functional Distribution of Income in a Developing Economy: Tradeoffs and Policy Responses," Working Papers UWEC-2002-07-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2003.
- Kevin Sylwester, 2002. "A Model of Public Education and Income Inequality with a Subsistence Constraint," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 144-158, July.
- Anil Duman, 2008. "Education and Income Inequality in Turkey: Does Schooling Matter?," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 32(3), pages 369-385.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.