Formal Water Markets: Why, When, and How to Introduce Tradable Water Rights
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 12 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L., 1998. "The Effect of Sequencing Trade and Water Market Reform on Interest Groups in Irrigated Agriculture: An Intertemporal Economy-Wide Analysis of the Moroccan Case," Bulletins 7519, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Easter, K William & Rosegrant, Mark W & Dinar, Ariel, 1999. "Formal and Informal Markets for Water: Institutions, Performance, and Constraints," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 99-116, February.
- José A. Gómez-Limón & Yolanda Martínez Martínez, 2004. "Multicriteria Modelling of Irrigation Water Market at Basin Level," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/26, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Karousakis, Katia & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2006.
"A Typology of Economic Instruments and Methods for Efficient Water Resources Management in Arid and Semi-Arid Regions,"
41909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katia Karousakis & Phoebe Koundouri, . "A Typology of Economic Instruments and Methods for Efficient Water Resources Management in Arid and Semi-Arid Regions," DEOS Working Papers 0603, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Doukkali, Rachid, 2002.
"Economy-wide benefits from establishing water user-right markets in a spatially heterogeneous agricultural economy,"
TMD discussion papers
103, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L. & Doukkali, Rachid, 2002. "Economy-Wide Benefits From Establishing Water User-Right Markets In A Spatially Heterogeneous Agricultural Economy," Bulletins 12971, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Wilder, Margaret & Romero Lankao, Patricia, 2006. "Paradoxes of Decentralization: Water Reform and Social Implications in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1977-1995, November.
- Richard Hornbeck & Pinar Keskin, 2012. "Does Agriculture Generate Local Economic Spillovers? Short-run and Long-run Evidence from the Ogallala Aquifer," NBER Working Papers 18416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Prota, 2002. "Water Resources And Water Policies," Working Papers 8_2002, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Venkatachalam, L., 2008. "Market-based instruments for water allocation in India: issues and the way forward," Conference Papers h042916, International Water Management Institute.
- Zhang, Junlian, 2007. "Barriers to water markets in the Heihe River basin in northwest China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 32-40, January.
- Javier Alarcón & Alberto Garrido & Luis Juana, 2014. "Managing Irrigation Water Shortage: a Comparison Between Five Allocation Rules Based on Crop Benefit Functions," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 28(8), pages 2315-2329, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.